Protect Your Commercial Investment With A Property Inspection
If you are planning to invest in a commercial property, there are steps you need to take to ensure it’s a sound investment. Burgess Inspections, Inc. can help you do your due diligence with one of our commercial property inspections. We’ll provide you with the facts about the building or property, allowing you to make the best decision. Here are the types of commercial inspections we provide and how we can help you.
Types of Commercial Property Inspections
- General Building Inspections: When you know the condition of the building and its components, you have critical information for contract negotiation, as well as an assessment of future potential capital investment.
- Pre-Lease and Triple Net Lease: If you are leasing commercial space, our commercial property inspectors will assess the components for which you will be responsible for maintaining.
- Partial Inspections: Do you need a specific component or system inspected? We can provide the same quality inspection and reporting no matter how big or small the request.
- Environmental Inspection: Whether you need radon testing, mold sampling, or a Phase 1 Assessment, our team can accommodate you.
- Construction Draw Inspection: Construction draw inspections for commercial building projects eliminate risk to the lender and ensure required progress is completed.
Commercial Inspection Process
Each building and industry is unique with a different set of needs, and your commercial inspection will meet those exact needs. You will receive a written proposal prior to the inspection and a professional, detailed report after the inspection. Our inspectors will thoroughly evaluate the building and its components, making note of any necessary repairs. We recommend that the buyer, lessee, or another representative be present so that we can have a dialogue about the inspection and answer any questions.
Schedule a Commercial Inspection With Burgess
Let Burgess Inspections help you make an informed decision for your financial future. With our more than 85 years of combined inspection experience, you can trust that we’ll provide you with the information you need in order to protect your best interests. Contact us today at (844) 804-9219 to request a quote. We serve the Richmond area including Harrisonburg, Waynesboro, Lexington, Staunton, Charlottesville, West Point, Gloucester, Henrico County, Chesterfield County, and all nearby areas.