Commercial Property Inspections
When it comes to leasing, purchasing, or managing a commercial building, exercise your due diligence by ordering one of our commercial property inspections from Burgess Inspections, Inc. Our expert building inspections provide the facts about a building or property, enabling you to make the best possible decision. Request a quote online today or contact us at (844) 804-9219 to discuss your commercial inspection.
Professional Building Inspections
The Burgess Inspections, Inc. Commercial Division team has been performing commercial inspections since 1993. All our commercial property inspectors receive specialized commercial inspection training and all inspections are performed in accordance with ASTM standards. We perform commercial building inspections throughout Virginia and have inspected a wide range of properties, such as:
Religious and institutional
Restaurants and wineries
Strip malls and shopping centers
Types of Commercial Inspections We Provide
- General Building Inspections: Knowing the condition of the property and its components provides critical information for contract negotiation and assessment of future potential capital investment.
- Pre-Lease and Triple Net Lease: If you are leasing commercial space, our commercial property inspectors will assess the components for which you will be responsible for maintaining.
- Partial Inspections: Do you need a specific component or system inspected? We can provide the same quality inspection and reporting no matter how big or small the request.
- Environmental: Whether you need radon testing, mold sampling, or a Phase 1 Assessment, our team can accommodate you.
- Construction Draw Inspection: Construction draw inspections for commercial building projects eliminate risk to the lender and ensure required progress is completed.
Every building has unique components for its industry that need to be inspected. The inspection is specifically designed to meet the client’s needs. A written proposal is provided to validate the terms of the inspection. Our inspectors thoroughly evaluate the building and its components making note of any necessary repairs. We recommend that the buyer, lessee, or a representative be present during the inspection so that we can point out concerns and answer any questions that may arise. After the inspection, we compile a professional detailed report
Serving Virginia Business Owners
Don’t risk your financial future on a questionable building. Contact Burgess today to request a quote by calling (844) 804-9219. We serve the Richmond area including Harrisonburg, Waynesboro, Lexington, Staunton, Charlottesville, West Point, Gloucester, Henrico County, Chesterfield County, and all nearby areas. Along with our commercial property inspections, we also perform sewer inspections, termite and WDI inspections, seller home inspections, and buyer home inspections.