Home Inspection Services
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest decisions in life. Make sure your decision is based on the factual information from a home inspection provided by Burgess Inspections, Inc.. With combined inspection experience of 85-plus years and 100 years of construction experience, our inspectors have professionally and efficiently evaluated over 30,000 homes. Contact us today at (844) 804-9219 to schedule an appointment. We also handle commercial and specialty inspections.
Types of Home Inspections
At Burgess, we specialize in all types of inspections. Review the list below to see how we might help as you shop for homes in Virginia – including Richmond, Charlottesville, and surrounding areas.
- Pre-purchase inspection — Before you hand over years of savings to purchase a home, call us. We’ll go over the grounds and home from top to bottom, identifying any issues so that you are able to negotiate the best terms possible.
- Pre-listing inspection — Ready to list your home? Why discourage a potential buyer with unpleasant surprises? Scheduling one of our home inspectors to review your home will allow you to make any necessary fixes first.
- 11th month new-home construction warranty inspection — When selling a new-construction home, most companies offer a one-year home warranty. Before this expires, call us and schedule our 11th month inspection. Experience tells us that major construction flaws on new homes often go unnoticed for 3-5 years. One of our professional home inspectors will review all major systems and test the mechanical components. We’ll note the results in a written report that you can present to your builder — while you’re still under warranty.
Comprehensive and Professional Inspections
Many of the items our inspectors document are maintenance recommendations, life expectancies, and minor imperfections. Important issues that an expert inspector from Burgess will uncover usually fall into the following categories:
- Major defects, such as a structural failure
- Things that lead to major defects, such as a small roof-flashing leak
- Things that may hinder your ability to finance, legally occupy, or insure the home
- Safety hazards such as electrical items
*Grounds *Garage *Roofing *Siding *Windows *Trim *Doors *Decks *Patios *Steps *Foundation *Structure *Interior Drainage *Plumbing *Electrical *Heating and Fireplaces *Air Conditioning *Attic *Crawlspace *Insulation *Ventilation *Interior Rooms
Schedule Your Home Inspection Today!
At Burgess, working with people is our passion, and presenting factual information to empower our residential and commercial clients is what we do best. Contact us today at (844) 804-9219 to speak with a professional home inspector and schedule an inspection. Be sure to access our resources for DIY information and take a look at our reviews. Our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau shows that we love what we do!